ALTERED FARM STOCK
9,500/10,000# — 8 MPH
New – 2017
- Drivers must be able to safely maintain control of tractor at all times. Those under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian permission.
- No year limit on age of tractor.
- Speed limit will be 8 mph– -3 horn blows.
- Tractors must have a stock engine or their factory replacement. Engines are to remain unchanged in outside appearance.
- The Hood, Grill, Frame, Transmission, Rear End, and Axel must be for that make and model and must maintain stock appearance and dimension.
- All manifolds must be from the same manufacturer and must bolt in stock location without modification. Manifolds may be altered to fit turbo under hood. M&W OK.
- 3000 RPM Maximum. The governor lever must come to the governor stop on all injection pumps.
- Single Turbo Charger Only.
- 18.4 x 38 maximum tire size. Radials allowed. Top Cut tires allowed.
- Wheelie bars are mandatory. Kill switches/air shut-offs recommended, not required.
- Draw bar must not exceed 20 inches in height or be less than 18 inches from the center of the axle to the hooking point. No part of the draw bar may extend rearward beyond the point of hook. Draw bars must be stationary in all directions. No clevises.
- Total length of tractor is to be a maximum of 12 feet from the center of the rear axle to the furthest point forward, including weights. Weight brackets may be used.
- Any jerking of sled or side stepping clutch will result in disqualification.
- Drivers must stay on the seat of the tractor at all times. Hands must be on the steering wheel, hand clutch, or throttle. Feet must stay on platform at all times during the pull.
- Any tractor or puller found to be unsafe or illegal may be disqualified or barred from hooking. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted during pull.
- Any tractor parts falling off (weights, etc.) while hooked to the sled will result in disqualification.
- Judge's or promoter's decision is final at all times during the pull.
- Any tractor with a roll cage must wear helmet/seat belt. (New Jan. 2017)