Naturally Aspirated Super Stock, Hot Rod, & Light Hot Farm Rules
(SS & HR, New – 2017)
Weight: 6500# (6200# is for V8 and Naturally Aspirated Super Stock)
Hitch Height: 20 inches
– COPTA Hot Rod small block. Full-Pull Productions V-8 big block.
– COPTA Naturally Aspirated Super Stock
– AFPA 6500# Light Hot Farm
AFPA 6500# Light Hot Farm Rules:
- Limited to box stock 3LM-466 turbo charger. Must be bought thru AFPA and sealed at start of season.
- lnjection pump- up to and including Bosch P Pump
- Diesel RPM 480 Cubic inch and down to 400–3000RPM. 399 Cubic inch and down 3500 RPM. Must have ISSPRO R8906 same as pro farm class.
- Gas tractors, Naturally Aspirated no cubic inch limit and no RPM limit.
- No water injection, no inner or after coolers.
- OEM exhaust and intake manifolds for engines being used. No re casted heads for turbo charged engines.
- Front weights no more than 13 feet from center of axle. All tractors must have front lifting device for towing.
- 18.4 x 38 tires maximum, any cut, radials allowed.
- Hitch height 20 inches–18 inches from center of axle minimum.
- No shifting up or down while in competition.
- Any sheet metal, engine, rear end combination. Must have stock transmissions, and axle housing. No profab- style transmissions. No Component Tractors.
- No Data Loggers or Computers
- SFI clutches, steel flywheels and scatter blankets required.
- Tie bars required.
- Helmet and fire suit and fire extinguisher required.
- Roll cages, minimum 2-bar assemblies, high back seat and 5 point harness.
- Guillotine Air Shut Off required. On board fuel shut off accessible from strapped-in position.
- Deadman throttle and wide front end required.
- Wheelie bars per club safety rules.
- No hanging weights can extend past rear tire. Must have 200 lb. of movable weight.
- Side Shields required. Fenders must extend above top of tire.
- 2 3/8 inch bolts in cross pattern in exhaust.